about this girl :D

My photo
"Red Rose" Red is the color of which I will bear. Like the color of a rose it tells that I am true. For me to state anything else is quite false. My love for you runs more deep and more true than the glorius color of a red rose. It runs more deep than the bluest ocean or the widest sea. My love for you will always be there, even though I may not be. If you are to forgive me then the love that I have for you will pour over you and fill your veins untill the blood that now flows in them will now be my love. It is so strong that the moment that I stand up it knocks me down. I've never met anyone quite like you. You are the only thing that keeps me living. You are the only thing that is running through my body. My body, mind and soul are taken over by your power. Your love is the thing that makes my heart beat, Every second that you're not there it slows down 1 beat, When I hear your voice again my heart beats faster hoping for your return.

Friday, February 25, 2011

nur + liyani + zainal = ini dia orangnya ! haha !

  minah gediks , aww . peace okayy ? HAHA !  terbaikkk dari ladang .
    haiyooo ** manyakk buruk lar ini photo .
     tape lar , ape salahnyaa tayangg photo buruk ann .
     baruu adee style . HAHA ! **tidak sihat sedikit yaa .

OMG ! manaa mata saya ?! korang rembat ehh . haha ! tape lar . amek jee lar mataa sayaa . biar photo saya macam nih . baru ade style . style mata hilang . weee ~~~~ sesuai nama tuhh . saya ngaku photo nih buruk okayy .


                                                                      SNAP :)) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
        serius ! no EDIT ** flash kamera terlalu kuatt sgtt .
Aww , rambut sayaa sangat menawan . haha . rambut kusut namanyaa .

saya nerd . yaa . betul tuhh . saya rabun sejak darjah 2 , btw saya busan lar awakk . sayaa taa tahu naa buat ape , tuhh yang photo saya jadi gini .
eishhh . bahaya ann ann ? bibir tuhh , Aww . sanad buruk . triple buruk ! macam naa mintaa penampar 1OO kali saje  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...